Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Roadtrip!!

November 28th was my 18th birthday!
Yes I know that was a very long time ago...but I wanted to share what I did for my birthday anyway. For a few years now I have been obsessed with the band NeverShoutNever. And two days before my birthday, they just happened to be playing in Milwaukee!! Yes i know....it must be fate :) so  my lovely friend Alyssa and I decided to make the 6 hour trek and spend the weekend in Milwaukee (all by ourselves) and go to the concert!! Staying in a hotel without your parents is quite odd. but I could definitely get used to it! Seeing Christofer Drew live was undescribable! He is truly amazing! A great thing about the concert was that I got the chance to discover a new artist! The opener for the show was Carter Hulsey...a friend of Chris. He is outstanding! I now have a new obsession :) I had a crazy good time and it definitely made me realize how grown up I am becoming!

Here are some pictures from my birthday! enjoy :)




lunch at jimmy johns
fancy hote robes!!





birthday pie I made all by myself :)





Carter Hulsey






 
 

 

 




 











No comments:

Post a Comment