Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Sunshine To My Day : )

So.... I just wanted to tell you about how amazing my days are lately. I spend every morning helping teach a Pre-K class. I absolutely love it and those little cuties honestly make my day : ) Before doing this job shadow, I really wasn't sure what I was going to do in the future. People have told me my entire life that I would make an amazing teacher, but I never thought much of it. Well..within the first week of teaching the little munchkins I have found  my calling. I have realized how much I love working with kids and I decided to go into elementary education next year! I am so happy with this decision and I am so thankful to have gotten this opportuniy to help teach at the elementary school. Everyday one of them says something that makes me roll on the floor with laughter. They are just too cute!! : )

Also, I made a batch of vegan oatmeal cookies today (my favorite cookie ever!!) and I must say, they turned out scrumptious : )

No comments:

Post a Comment